1 University Drive, Macquarie University
Name: COCHLEAR LIMITED
Industry: Hearing Aids
Address: 1 University Ave, Macquarie University NSW 2109
Ph: +612 9428 6555
Delivering over three decades of implant innovation to hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. Cochlear is built upon a foundation of success.
How did we get there? In a word: goals. By setting corporate goals for customer focus, organisational performance, and shareholder value, strategic thinking has leveraged our innovation into a very successful business. Our goals include:
We focus on bringing customers lifetime value with:
- innovative, high-quality products and services that help implant recipients interact more fully with their world.
- a continuous service-oriented experience from start to finish. Every customer interaction and experience is seamless, consistent and positive.
- customer information systems that deliver products and services to match customer preferences and needs.
Ours is a dynamic, performance-focused organisation, poised to achieve its full potential with:
- a corporate culture and core values that attract and retain high-quality talent.
- leadership capabilities that ensure a lasting, compelling future for employees.
- tools and processes for managing performance.
Cochlear creates shareholder value and meets stakeholder expectations through:
- maximised sales revenues and an optimised sales revenue mix.
- maximised return from the effective management of working capital and other assets.
- optimised return through a well-managed dividend policy.