Start A Business Workshop Woolwich Meeting Room - City of Ryde North Ryde Office, Level 1, Building 0 (Binary Centre), 3 Richardson Place, North Ryde 2113
This government subsidised, introductory workshop is facilitated by professional business advisors from Realise Business. The workshop draws participants with a wide variety of experience and diversity of business skills and knowledge.
Enrol for this essential workshop to gain a wide-ranging view of the key areas you will need to start and manage a business and ensure successful outcomes.
At the workshop, you will:
- Gain a wide-ranging view of the key areas you will need to start and manage a business and ensure successful outcomes
- Undertake a feasibility check on your business idea
- Better understand the financial aspects of managing your business
- Gain an understanding of your business compliance responsibilities
- Become aware of the roles of a business owner
- Receive a Statement of Attendance – Start a Business.
This workshop is perfect for anyone thinking about starting their own business or who has been in business for less than 12 months. There is a small fee to attend. Online bookings essential.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PUBLIC TRANSPORT, PARKING AND VENUE ACCESS:
North Ryde Train Station is a comfortable 12 minute walk from venue, and due to limited parking and traffic congestion this would be the ideal method of travel. However if you choose to drive note there is limited parking on Richardson Place so please allow extra time for parking. You are permitted to use the limited parking spaces marked ‘Reserved for Council’ in front of Building 0 and sign in at Reception (Level 1) to avoid any parking fines.
Phone: (02) 9545 5900 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: http://www.ryde.nsw.gov.au/Events/Listing/Start-A-Business-Workshop-December