2 Drake Avenue, Macquarie Park, NSW, 2113
Name: ECOLAB PTY LTD
Industry: Water, Hygiene and Energy Technologies
Address: 2 Drake Avenue, Macquarie Park, NSW, 2113
Ph: (+61-2) 8870 8100
Since 1923, the Ecolab story has been one of innovation, customer service, industry leadership and growth.
Over the years, we have built on our humble beginnings – one man with a simple idea – to become a global company serving customers across a range of industries in more than 160 countries.
THE WORK WE DO MATTERS
- We make the world cleaner, safer and healthier.
- We protect vital resources. Ensure water and energy are available everywhere.
- Our products and services prevent disease and infection. Keep food supplies safe. Protect the places where people eat, sleep, work, play, and heal.
- We touch what is fundamental to quality of life: We keep people healthy. We enhance well-being. We provide assurance, so life can be lived fully.
- We help our customers succeed. Reduce risk and worry. Free them to grow.
HOW WE WORK MATTERS TOO
- We work with purpose. When there’s a goal, we reach it. When there’s a problem, we solve it.
- We work safely. Take care in all we do.
- We strive to do what’s right, what’s fair, what’s honest.
- We take action together. In teams. Teams made stronger by diverse perspectives.
- We find inspiration and energy in what we do and how we do it. In growing, learning and celebrating together. In making a difference and serving the greater good.
Ecolab is Everywhere It Matters. Because what we do – and how we do it – matters everywhere.
Water is the world’s most valuable resource, and growing demand for clean water is putting enormous pressure on the available supply. Water is integral to many of our customers’ key processes – such as cleaning and sanitizing, food processing, boiler and cooler water treatment, oil and gas extraction and processing, and pulp and paper processing. With a broad suite of technologies and expertise, we help our customers manage water through conservation, recycling and reuse.
The foods we eat today come from a global marketplace. And all foods – no matter where or how they are produced – need to be handled, prepared and stored properly to prevent the growth of harmful microorganisms that can cause illness.Learn More
Around the world, the demand for energy is growing – and meeting the demand is becoming more difficult. With innovative programs and technologies, we help energy companies extract more energy with fewer resources. And we help all of our customers use less energy – and reduce their environmental footprints – by identifying and treating process-related problems and providing them with products that minimize energy use.Learn More
The spread of disease can be devastating to people – and to businesses. That’s why we provide healthcare facilities with comprehensive solutions that help reduce healthcare-acquired infections and improve patient safety. With programs and products that meet or exceed healthcare standards, we also help prevent the spread of infection in many other settings, such as schools, restaurants, hotels, retail stores and more.Learn More